
This month I am 7 months pregnant after so many years of waiting. I found out we are having a baby girl. I am so excited, I cant wait to see her. I have not buy any clothes for her yet. My mother and my sister advised me not to instill the baby shower. This weekend I couldn't help my self and I bought her 2 baby body suit. It been very exciting, the other day I saw her move. It kind of scared me a little since I can actually see her move. Everyday the goes by is another day closer to my due date. I am some what scared, since people always things the kind of scare you. I had some test done this past Friday and someone there scared me. They said the someone die in the hospital because they took too long to do a C-section to his grand Daughter. I think if you don't have something nice to say then don't say it at all. God willing everything will be fine.

No comments:
Post a Comment