Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Years!!

For new year's eve, There were a snow storm the started around 11am and ended 8pm. We got around 6-8 inches. Afterwards it was very cold here in Boston. After the snow have stop my husband and I got ready and went to the new years bash at my mothers house. There was alot of food, she cooked 3 pork shoulder,Lazana,Pastelitos, white rice, and Brown rice. Everyone coming in to the bash would eat before starting any drinks. My sister in law had a special table for Martinis,Margaritas,Beers, and rums. We even had a karaoke machine. When the new year cames we all gather at the living room with wishles. And wish very one a happy new year. After that my mother starting cooking a special Spanish soup. She made 2 large pots for everyone to have later. While my mother finish with the soup everyone was singing Karaoke. After a while we stopped and eat some soup and started up again singing. It was so much found after a while everyone kept asking how was I doing with the baby. Everyone kept wishing me a healthy birth. I was feeling the love. At the end the I left around 3am but the party didn't finish still 6am.

No comments: