
This past weekend my family had a surprise Baby Shower for me. My husband was very good he told me the night before the we had to go to his job Xmas party. And silly me I believe it, he even when and extended the next week we had to go to a little party. The day of the baby shower I got up very cranky. My husband left the house early to get a head start on the baby shower decorations. But I didn't imagine the baby shower was on that day. I got home about 3hrs later I asked him where were you? and he quickly response I was helping a friend move. Later that day, I went out to get somethings done.When I got home we started to get ready for the Xmas party. I notice it was getting late and his friend was suppose to call to come to the Xmas party with us. Then when we are getting ready to leave my mother called and wanted me to go by her house to eat something special she did for me and my husband. I really didn't want to go since were running late for the Xmas party. Finally I decided to go by my mother and when I open the door I got surprise with a baby shower.

No comments:
Post a Comment