Friday, December 12, 2008
Feeling a somewhat worry about the baby
Lately, I have been feeling worry about me and the baby. Am afriad to get postpartum depresion. I been getting alot of crazy thoughts in my head. I keep thinking an I going to be a good mother. Will my child love me?? and even If I get postpartum depresion would I harm my baby. I dont want that but I heard so much stories and the news about mothers harming their child. I dont want to blackout and so something crazy. I think I should just keep my mind busy and think positive thoughts. I have talk to my husband and my family about my concerns they told me I am going too ahead of myself. And the I have my husband and my family there the I shouldnt worry because they are going to be close to me. And after writing this post I know things will be ok. I guess sometimes we need to get things out of our heads to see things better and brighter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment