Monday, December 29, 2008
Looking for the Babys Crib
The day after the big storm here in Boston. I went with my friend looking for the baby's crib. It was a mission, we went store by store and nothing. At one store we went after we purchase the crib, the warehouse workers came back and said this crib been recall. I was so sad, because I really wanted my baby's crib.Then we went to the mall and there we saw another crib this one was white. But I didn't really like it, not the crib I was looking for. After a while I give up it was useless everywhere I went I couldn't find the crib the I wanted. After we were done with our shopping, I drop off my friend home. Then I went straight to another store the I needed to return a double gift the was given to me at my baby shower. When I went to the store after returning the gift, I went to the baby section and there it was. The last crib in the shelf as if it was waiting for me. Just the crib I wanted and on top of that It was on sale. What a bargain I got on the baby's crib? It was exacly what I was looking for but better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment